The Indigenous People's Rights Scholarship was created in 2007 in memory of St. Thomas University School of Law graduate Arya Laghaie. An alumn of the Master of Laws Program in Intercultural Human Rights, Arya was a young man who worked to provide services to indigenous communities and advocate for indigenous peoples' rights.
- Samiya Tabasum, 2019 Scholarship Recipient
- Darara Atomsa, 2018 Scholarship Recipient
- Harold Malcolm 2017 Recipient of the Arya Laghaie Indigenous Peoples’ Rights Scholarship
- Marina Rakopyan 2016 Recipient of the Arya Laghaie Indigenous Peoples’ Rights Scholarship
- Vera Lanuza Awarded 2011 Scholarship
- Christina Shawe Awarded 2009 Scholarship
- 2008 Scholarship Winner